Financial Peace of Mind
- Did you have concerns about spending money on year-end & month-end accounting assistance? How do you feel about the purchase now? Yes, I had concerns in the beginning about the month-end and year-end services however it has really helped in planning and in assisting us in making year end decisions such as purchasing assets and tax planning. Just knowing where we are at financially each month gives me peace of mind.
- What, specifically, was your favorite part of working with Rebecca, and why? Rebecca’s knowledge of accounting practices and principles is unmatched.
- What is the main reason you would recommend Rebecca? She is very good at what she does!!
- Is there anything else you would like to add? We really enjoy and feel extremely fortunate in getting to work with Rebecca. Having someone with the knowledge and experience that she has is a great asset for us. Rebecca always has a smile on her face, and a great attitude! We get to laugh a lot when she is at our office.
An Incredible Secret to Strengthen Our Operation
- Did you have concerns about spending money on outsourced accounting assistance? How do you feel about the purchase now? We outsourced accounting assistance for a few different reasons and look at it as an investment in our focus of growth toward sustainability. At first, we felt good about our decision to outsource accounting assistance, but now we feel absolutely fantastic about the decision – almost like we’ve uncovered an incredible secret to strengthen our operation!
- What, specifically, was your favorite part of working with Rebecca, and why? Rebecca is unbelievably talented and knowledge as an accountant, but my favorite part of working with her is that she is such a wonderful communicator. She took the time to get to know Welcome Home, our operation and our mission, and has helped find efficiencies and opportunities that are best for our organization. She has personally invested in our mission to honor Veterans and restore lives, and to Welcome Home, that speaks volumes.
- What is the main reason you would recommend Rebecca? If we are limited to only one main reason why we’d recommend Rebecca, it’s because of her innate passion to share her talent and expertise in an effort to better our operation. It means more to her than just accounting and budgets. She’s enthusiastic and passionate to give back and have an impact on the community.
- Is there anything else you would like to add? Welcome Home looks forward to continuing our partnership with Rebecca, as she’s become a staple in our organization. The Board of Directors and Welcome Home team have nothing but great appreciation and respect for all that she does to help fulfill our mission.
Stress off My Plate
- What was your biggest concern before working with Rebecca? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead? I think starting over with a new accountant can be overwhelming however Rebecca made the process seamless. She was very willing to listen to what we had done in the past and our needs for the future and addressed each issue head on. It took away the stress of starting anew.
- What, specifically, was your favorite part of working with Rebecca, and why? Rebecca is very informative but not in an over your head way. She knows how to explain intricate tax/accounting information in plain terms to her clients. Addressing both the pros and cons of situations.
- What is the main reason you would recommend Rebecca? Rebecca has a wide breadth of knowledge in accounting and CFO responsibilities. If for some reason she doesn’t know an answer she will seek out the correct information to make the best decision for you and your company.
- Is there anything else you would like to add? Overall I have been very pleased working with Rebecca. As a bookkeeper I have general accounting knowledge but knowing I have Rebecca to call on with any concerns takes stress off my plate. She always answers emails and calls in a timely manner and the knowledge to back it up.
Our Job Was Simplified
As a small business owner, you have to be prepared, willing and able to do everything and anything, as well as the backup, to fulfill all jobs and positions. You may have the best plans in place – job duties/responsibilities all delegated to your key people – but at the end of the day, all things run their own course and you find yourself working harder and longer just to keep up with day-to-day operations. Therefore, by doing this, you have lost sight of planning ahead, and you’re not able to keep your watchful eye out for all threats and opportunities to stay ahead of competition.
When we discovered Rebecca Knipp, I knew she was exactly what we needed to grow our business, and frankly, to survive. She was better than any full time employee – she was already an expert in her field, and no additional training was necessary. She could pick up the ball and continue to carry it forward. Totally competent and sharper than anyone I have met before with her QB knowledge and experience, month end and business reporting, and income tax experience. We passed the ball on to her and never looked back, questioned, or even wondered if we made the right choice. It was obvious – we had the right person to do the job.
Our job was now simplified. Rebecca took month end data and completed monthly financials, as well as reconciled the monthly bank statement. We truly felt it was so beneficial to have another set of eyes on “our business data”. She has the training and knowledge to be our “watch dog”. If any of the numbers looked abnormal, we would have a discussion to figure out the why. We plan and forecast for the future, and then compare to actual results and adjust accordingly. This means every thirty days we are getting a “read on our business”. This is a very cost effective tool that keeps us successful, and helps us to avoid surprises. We know exactly what to expect because she has kept us informed of the latest rules/regulations and tax changes.
My favorite part about Rebecca is her work ethic and personality. Immediately, I could tell she was someone who has it all figured out. We knew right away-the benefits far outweighed the expense. What we have with her is total dedication to the job, to us, and to our financial plan. She has the competence to do the job, and more than anything, she is a good person. She was a great investment for us and would be a valuable asset to any company.